My father was a criminal ! Why he should have been arrested .

My father was a criminal !He should have been arrested By Wale Ojo - Lanre His name is Akinsola Francis Ojo A native of Usi Ekiti He brought me to life But regrettably, he is dead and buried some years ago My father should be arrested in heaven! See incriminating documents I found in my father's Library! My late Father, Akinsola Ojo lived and worked in Abeokuta but ensured he paid development fees to his state which was then Ondo later Ekiti. He was also a financial member of the SDP. At that time, members contributed to the parties but now it is the parties which must give to members. He was loyal to his State and party I think he should be arrested May His Soul Rest In Peace .

Comments

  1. You are just too funny sir.lndeed he should be arrested for being an upright person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very WORTHY FATHER.
    SLEEP ON I CELEBRATE YOU IN ABSENTIA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE