Kayode Olagunju ! Why this nonsense of yours?

Kayode Olagunju! Why this nonsense of yours? Do I say nonsense? Honestly, tell me, have I written nonsense? Read my statement very well Maybe something is wrong somewhere. However special thanks to Kayode Olagunju for saving lives 2014. Though you must do it. Yes, you are being paid like other government officials to do your job. But what I have noticed in you since 1992 at my first encounter with you at Lafia Hotel, Ibadan Oyo state is the agrarian ability to inject passion and chronic patriotism into a government job. Maybe this is what I called nonsense I cannot forget that day when you assembled articulated drivers ( Tanker Drivers Union) at that hotel telling and teaching them how to behave on the road. Your words "sane mentality " has been my guiding and driving manners. I learned the "Sane mentality " from you which you explained this " See yourself as the only sane person on the road. Consider that the other cars behind you and the rear are full of your family. This calls for you to be careful not to hit them and not allow them to hit you " It has been my guard, guide, and worked for me last week Monday in Lagos. I thank you for this. Your words of caution and enlightenment saved some lives that day God bless us. Pix Kayode Olagunju, FRSC official stressing a point of interest to Wale Ojol Lanre on safety on the road in IT Hall of the Federal Road Safety Commission Office, Abuja. on 11 July 2014. ........... May God fish you out for a greater national post in your disengagement from active service after the faithful work you rendered to Nigeria Figaro! I pray for you.

Comments

  1. Kayode Olagunju is a great and honest Nigerian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a great mentor who taught his mentees so many great things in FRSC. Most importantly how to love our job in dedication. One quality that you can't take away from him is that he stands and triumph with the truth, no matter the size of the false.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brief encounter with him ( less than 2 months) show him to be great in terms of human relation , unassuming , make one to have a sense of belonging . A good listener who make one important even when one feel less Important

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big brother of no regret, happy to be associated with you. Much love I gat for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What's important in life is not what name a man is called but the difference his being alive makes to the world around him." Figaro, you really stood out as an officer of FRSC through which you have made a distinct difference to your world.
    I am proud of you. Greater heights you will reach in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best Boss to work with, always want you to learn from your mistakes. Will call you to order in love instead of shouting and unnecessary scolding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE