Is Kayode Ajulo a fool?

Is Kayode Ajulo a fool? How? Why this? Stop that crass nonsense Maybe you are the fool. If not you would not have entertained such a miserable thought in your mind. Honestly I mean it with With every sense of the word That this young man Standing beside me Who is neither a Prince nor a Mayor is anything near being foolish Rather this hardworking fellow is one of the few diligent, proactive, and futuristic fecund minds in Nigeria But he is greater than a king And nobler than a Mayor In behavioral pattern And in integrity benchmark He is a wonder In fact, Show me a humble man In Affluence and influence Kindly point to me the intelligent boy, well brought up And who also shines his character Show me an accomplished entity who loves to give honor to who it is due and even those who are not due Point out to me a well-to-do lawyer who doles our respect and honor to whoever crosses his paths Show me a man blessed by God through a dint of hard work and tenacity of purpose Show me the young legal luminary who has never allowed stupidity of greatness to becloud his sense of reason and capacity for reasonability Show me a lawyer who is always passionate about his client's brief Show me that handsome young man whose words are his deed, whose actions are his trust Show me the hush philanthropist who is passionate about Anglicanism Proud to show you the face of Abraham Kayode Ajulo PhD. OON. Maiyegun Aare Ona Kakanfo, Yorubaland Have I goofed?/ Signed Amb Wale Ojo- lanre Usi Ekiti 22-07 - 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE