Is Shola Alex Oke, SAN ,Stupid?

Is Shola Alex Oke, SAN, stupid? Far from it This Ilaje man is not stupid Alex Oke, SAN, Has just clocked another year on Earth. Happy birthday to a man who decided with a grim determination to succeed. I am going to tell a story of a man who has garnered a lot of achievements by sheer deed of agrarian hard work 198I: Badaru Abbey House Ikare Akoko You can not miss the two-storey house painted green while approaching Ikare from Ado Ekiti. A newly admitted elderly student of Ondo State College of Arts and Science arrived at the house to occupy a room. He had with him a medium size bag of gari, another with dried fish, two boxes, one with books and the other with clothes, and a gallon filled with a local drink His room was next to a form IV, AUD Grammar School, Ikare Akoko student, who left the boarding home because of a disagreement with some seniors who were lording over him The form IV boy helped him to arrange his room after which soup and eba were prepared, eaten with shots of ogogoro accompanied to their bowels. After, the form IV boy interrogated the daily elderly student of OSCAS why it took him a bit longer to seek admission "I am a fisherman from the Ilaje side of the state. I am a deep-sea professional fisherman. I am making enough money by my trade. But my people are always bring oppressed by the policemen who daily torment their lives and hamper their activities and trade. Some of these nefarious activities of theirs are sources of sorrow for me. I want to liberate my people from the oppression of the police. I want to fight their cause using habeas corpus (the first time I heard of that word). And the only way I was told I can achieve this is by going back to school and studying law. That is why I am here despite my age. Sayee( my nickname) I assure you, I will not stop until I become a lawyer and will use my knowledge to rescue my people and liberate them from the oppression of these lawless law enforcement agencies. I will also do this pro bono (my first time hearing the term ). " I looked at him and saw the ferocious determination on his face. The form IV boy looked at him once again, sipped another shot of ogogoro, and thought about his age about his dream of becoming a lawyer. He contested for the President of OSCAS SUG against Asebiomo ( Achebe), but he lost. In the process of campaigning, he was attacked and sustained an injury to the right leg. The form IV boy turned to be his nurse, tending the sore until it healed by applying what was called 'black and white capsule' content and porcelain ( powder injection). At OSCAS Care, he was very brilliant He left OSCAS and gained admission to OAU Ife to study Law - his dream came to pass Has he lived up to his promise? He has served his people by being a Chairman of a Local Government NNDC officials OSOPADEC Party National and State appointment Contested severally for posts ......and on the legal front He is one of the few SANs in Nigeria Alex's life is a story of agrarian determination to succeed A study in perseverance Hard work and Tenacity of purpose Happy Birthday to a great Ilaje man Congratulations! Signed Ambassador Wale Ojo - Lanre The Form IV AUD student Ibipeju Oniru Chamber Upper Ogudu River Irede Estate Temidire Usi - Ekiti +2348033490986

Comments

  1. The writer is not even popular at all.... May God continue to be with Chief

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE