God answers prayers faster in Ekiti - Pastor Nwabueze

God answers prayers faster in Ekiti Mountains - Pastor Dozie Nwabueze This is what Pastor Nwabueze told me about Ekiti in Jerusalem, on 12 August 2015 We were quartered in the same hotel Jerusalem Gate Hotel. He came with 20 prospective Pilgrims who were members of his Church from Lagos He has a spiritual aura that lured me to him And we engaged in spiritual discussion. Pastor Nwabueze said ' My brother, God answers prayer faster on Ekiti Mountains. Do you know that I spent most of my days on a Mountain in Ido Ile, Ekiti State? Honestly, there is where I always lead my members and those who come to me for spiritual help. Ekiti Mountains are spiritually potent. Something must have happened in those mountains in the past.
Yes, I know the exploits of Pastor Ayo Babalola. Without gainsaying, Ekiti, Efon, Ido Ile, Erio, are spiritual fortresses." I then told him gleefully ' I am an Ekiti indigene " Really? he asked " Confirmed ' I responded Then you are from a great state where God's mercy and favor resides I smiled With Pastor Dozie Nwabueze at Jerusalem Gate Hotel, Israel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE