OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Tinubu has the magic wand to make Nigeria great - Obasanjo 'I am not a politician I am a decorated soldier and an Army General. If you are looking for a thoroughbred politician of Maser's class Visit Burdillion there you will find one Politics however has no permanent friend or enemy If you remind me of what Bola said about me four years ago Have you reminded yourself of what I did to him and his Lagos Government about 20 years ago? I almost crashed his Government and State. No Governor or Government from 1999 to date could have survived what I did to Bola and Lagos No one. HE Survived because he has the MAGIC WAND I hope he gets the chance To wave the Magic wand over Nigeria ' -Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo Ce fini Signed Wale Ojo - Lanre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

Here is permanent solution to STROKE