Help! Beg Pastor Adeboye to leave me alone .

Help! Pastor Enoch Adeboye, your GO is after me. By Wale Ojo Lanre Haba! Pastor Adeboye why me? what did I do Baba Pastor Enoch Adejareota Adeboye? What have I done Sir? What exactly have I done to deserve this? To the best of my knowledge, Baba, I have not ., taken any wrong step against you I have not done anything wrong against your interest What have i done ? Pastor Adeboye
I hate you not Neither do I cast aspersion on you and your church though I am not a member of your Church Sir Just because I am a born Catholic and that I will remain till death do us part and I am sure, there will be a Catholic Church in heaven Hence, I am a confirmed catholic Both in Usi Ekiti Our St Joseph's Catholic Church the first Catholic Church where the first Mass was ever held In the old Ondo State, and Kwara over 106 years ago And even here in Ashipa Village, Ibadan At St Anthony Church I am not a hidden figure I don't meddle with Religion I don't limp with it I was once inside the Camp Yes, Baba, once If you could still remember When one Minister of Works visited Who came with a mission Which was whether to demolish part of the Church or not when some devil-infested mind wanted to use the Occasional traffic slug being experienced along the road as an excuse to destroy the work of the living Jesus But the minister of Work then who is died now Employed native reasoning and probably divine touch Abandoned his initial motive of getting into the camp And found out that the planner was not lawless Since then I did not have anything to do about the camp except calling on Mother Mary to ensure a free flow of traffic At the side of the camp whenever I have the opportunity of travelling to Lagos. Moyo, my wife, rarely miss your Sunday preaching on the TV I realised she has discovered your TV Station which she has decided to elope with after Mass on Sunday I respect and cherish your Pastors One of them is my BOSS and leader, Pastor Segun Olatunji Some of them were my mates at Lead City University, Ibadan studying Law So, honestly. I am also not against tithe or tithing Anybody who does not want things to get tight for him should pay tithe It is a matter of choice So sir Upon all these I wonder why You, Baba Adejare Adeboye Will be so unto my neck Pressurising me And begging I Wale Ojo Lanre A mere tourism reporter Grandson of the late Iya Oniru from Usi - Ekiti A grandfather for that matter A chronic Catholic, A fanatical 'Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary and Joseph ' To accept your friendship on Facebook? Baba Adeboye why? Why? Why? ............................................/. And then God will strike them down with the fiercest stone of thunder those who impersonate Baba Adeboye and exploit unsuspecting Nigerians on the Facebook , on the social media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE