It shall never be well with South - Africa in Jesus Name

It shall not be well with South Africa and its promoters in Nigeria South - Africa is a useless country. An ingrate irresponsible country which has viciously paid Nigeria good back with evil. Nigeria and Nigerians spent millions of dollars on liberating the worthless country from the pang of Apartheid. Lo and behold, after gaining freedom and after the exit of Mandela, this stupid country turned against Nigeria and make Nigerians mincemeat of xenophobia. I must confess here, that Bra Tope Awe, the first Nigerian Journalist to sign a tourism page in any Nigerian newspaper nominated me to benefit from the sponsorship of South Africa Tourism which enabled me to visit South Africa a total of 10 times, to cover Indaba, Wine Routes, Kango Cave, Table Mountain and several others. I ceased to enjoy this freebie voluntarily when I realised that South Africa is an ignoble country which dislikes Nigeria. So when the next opportunity came, I thanked Bra Tope to spare me and I recommended Wale Olapade and Tayo Adelaja for the trips. Since that time I decided not to visit South Africa. They used us to promote their stinking country which practised anti - Nigeria. Except on Transit. The country has never encouraged their citizen to invariably contribute to the tourism development of Nigeria. Whenever I see a Nigerian company and ventures promoting that evil country, I place the curse of Kaaba, the Tabatiada, the Seven books of Moses and Ayajo of my faith on them. Any company or body promoting South Africa Tourism in Nigeria will end up in bankruptcy or chaos. It will not be well with South - Africa Signed Wale Ojo- Lanre Usi- Ekiti 08033490986

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE