Herbal or Agunmu what ?

Foolish people take herbal medicine I hate gunmen! Herbal medicine is not for me. I cannot stoop so low to buy it Agunmu is bad Local product I don't like it One baba or iya will just Admixture different plants together Claimed to be medicinal And start to hawk and dispense it To you people I hate agunmu or herbal concoction At Ilaji Resort yesterday When the Tapa woman Who hawked the herbal concoction Approached me to have a sample Of her varieties of body refurbishing herbal particles I wanted to give it a trial I put my hand forward And started to mix different types of ground Particles that smell somehow I was pissed off What is this? As I was about dispensing it into the air One of the Ogbomoso boys named Remi Oladoye Quickly licked the stuff off my palm " you don't know the value Omo Iya o iru " I pity you, I told him Sir, hope you can still retain the smell in your memory? Of course, it smells somehow You missed sir, that combination is for general servicing of the body " What Is It? I asked Look, Remi, Anti Taiye Oladipo gave me a load of better drugs in the US Anti I have not used any of the fantastic drugs of the Oyinbos from the US of A Just come to my house tomorrow and get some Instead of this rubbish which you are licking. Remi smiled Getting home Straight I fetched two out of the packets of drugs that Anti Taiye bought for me Opened the packs Saw the neatly packaged super drugs from the US In sachets and capsule However, something happened The smell oozing out of the capsule was like the smell of one of the grounded particles put On my palm by that Tapa woman at Ilaji Resort Which I wanted to throw away but licked by Remi What is happening? I was propelled to untie the capsule And lo and behold Walahi, it was the same Particle I also tried to open the sachet It was just like one of them I pity myself I pity you Fake you The same herbal The same water admixture which we called the concoction Is what we loath just because they are made here Just because we feel ours is Inferior Just because we are fake Just because maybe of branding and packaging However, we shall get there day Agunmu is agunmu Whether branded or not Wise people take agunmu Foolish people fake it Staying healthy is good for you Special thanks to Taiye A Oladipo and Temidayo Aboderin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What i learned about Green Growth and Tourism in a Belgian University

OMG ! Obasanjo releases another bombshell against Tinubu

Here is permanent solution to STROKE